View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
intimidation is maybe 1 in 3-4 success rate against mid-40s mobs. id be surpprised to ever see it work on a 50+. i think the best bet for seeing melee success with disciple or maybe above is a paladin. lull, roots, stun, heals, lay hands... seems like itd be enough to dispatch disciple tier more or less, though i cant speak from experience having never played a pally
So an SK for sure can get disciple by FD split/cos pull to the ledge/fearkite. The KC mobs should be easy too. I don't know whether L55 mobs are fearable; I know Myuharin once soloed the emperor's ph pretty easily.

On Sak I guess I could solo the crypt named with the truncheon/Scimitar of Lifestealing/Fungi with a little luck. Certainly the Baron; probably the Duke, and I'm guessing the Harbinger/Hierophant would be too annoying with huge dots and slows. Unfortunately I don't think the root net would last long enough to root one mob away and camp/come back before it wore. Mayyyybee with a full duration root, but that's dicey on a 53+ named.

Remember melee classes are allowed to get a full set of buffs if they choose, just because they are so important and the melees are at a huge disadvantage anyway.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard