Thread: Next?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take a shot. How about your guild used a corrupt GM to lock down the best exp zone in the game, a zone which happened to be completely broken (making it easy mode), all the while abusing MQ2 and SEQ and sending people like Trystych (another nobody from live here to redeem himself, just like Getsome) to train legitimate engages?
I'm not going to argue the specifics of the shady dealings of Team A; I grant that point. I counter this by saying that you're making Team A out to be worth WAY more than it was. For Team B (the large, naive majority), long hours and the will to help each other is what made us able to accomplish what we did. Certainly Team A had their faults, this is now fairly common knowledge. I can only say that it was not Team A that downed mobs, nor could they have done so without Team B. I can also postulate that there were several core in the wings should we have not had the specific people in Team A that would have served as well, possibly with less moral void.