View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lord Bergurgle's Crown Part

I recall when I did this in my low 50's (pre-green agro) There were aqua goblins that are still light blue and were able tear my ass up alot en-mass. It is best to duo this whole part with a necro. He would be able to solo the whole camp really, have EB, and deal with natasha in lake rathe.

Plasmatic Priest Part

You just need a skilled High dps and some stuns to kill him, I can't even recall if a defensive tank is needed. Get some sow/jboots, and plan out and practice the route you will take to pull the priest to the zone line. There a lot of narrow passages and doors to go through.

Lord Gimblox part

Get sow, and invisiablity. Run real fast to the spawn point, only stop when something sees you and kill it. Green agro train is terrible death. I've come close a few times to dying to a lot of goblins backstabbing me. It might take a few runs to get to camp good and safe.

Ixiblat Fer

Legitimate raid needed. Dependent of the skill level of the players that you can find.

Overking Bathezid

A skilled raid force needed. This is significantly harder than Ixiblat. People not paying attention will kill you a lot on this. Positioning is key.

Ragefire

You need ~I think~ at least a level 14 ranger to track inside solb from the safe ledge. This battle is easier than Ixiblat. The raid force however you will need must be ready, available, and engaging within like 15 min of spawning (if you are lucky). This guy is routinely farmed and is the longest part of the quest.
Exactly what I was lookin for, thanks a bunch Arum. Think you rez'd some of us in Kc last night also, so a double thanks to you pal