View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 01:43 PM
Aviak

Whoa whoa whoa. I want an increased variance because i fucking hate the raid environment. I have no resources. I have 1 level 60 and 1 level 36. Now that we are through with the pleasantries, let's assume I am a random guy unaffiliated with a guild (probably the closest representation I have).

You and jpetrick have the same ill-fated thoughts about this being a death sentence to smaller guilds. Now my logic may be flawed because there arn't enough raid target without Velious in the picture, but I believe that the 15ish "raid-merbs" being in window simultaneously would provide for more opportunities for smaller guilds to jump into the action.

The reality is, unless a class R guild wants to sell their souls, they will never jump to Class C. PERIOD. They cannot progress in this environment. If you think that 24 guys in "primetime" will allow you to compete directly with IB and TMO, your thinking is flawed. My idea is that if we spread everyone out again, you could focus on certain targets and beat the wolves. Maybe IB and TMO have too many resources already for this to be effective in the Kunark era?