View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think everyone skipped over one of the most important parts of the OPs post.

He is not even having fun being able to play his main because of the "competition" on this server. I bet their are lots of class C people like him that want to play their main, run around, have fun (enjoy playing a game!) but feel forced to do this to compete.

I just think its so funny that a "hardcore" raider back in 1999 would be considered a "casual" here (running around doing stuff on his main, figuring out quests, showing off his armor to newbies, hears about a dragon pop and figures out a way to get to the spawn as soon as he can)
Hardcore here is parking your mains and not even being able to play them...
^^This. So totally this. Raiding on P99 isn't real EverQuest, and anyone who thinks it is needs their head examined, and needs to take a few clicks on the Wayback links to see what real raiding was like.

Lets use some logic here for a second...what in the hell is the point of constantly camping all of these bosses, arguing with each other, and spending so much time and aggravation fighting with each other if your characters are logged out the entire time you have them with the exception of logging in to kill a boss? Just to keep the other guy from doing the same thing? That's stupid, and you all know it.