Thread: Dawn Believers
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Oracle333

You're so wrong ... you cant denied what happen and just say it's a conspiracy from forum trolls. People reporting thoses events have less than 60 forum posts.
I'll sugest you to reread the thread and ignore people with more than 300-500post if you want to dodge the Trolls.

Anyway this big piece of shit of Kelvinn left Dawn Belivers to join Paradox. Still there was 2 others Dawn Belivers that didnt rise a finger or/and helped him to get rid of me in the group.

So i ll suggest to speak with your mates and make sure that type of bullshit dont happen again and not put your head in the sand blaming the forum Trolls.
Kelvinn isn't even with us anymore so that solves one issue, doesn't it?

Secondly, it's your word versus theirs my dude. You could be a forum troll, and anyone with 300 forum posts obviously hangs out in here a LOT - which could also be grounds for being a troll.

The point here is it's "he said" "she said" and without screenshots you can't go on one sided stories. I'm not saying you're wrong or you're lying - I'm saying I don't know if you're wrong, lying, right or truthful. Only screenshots would sway me.

If anyone has any problem with a DB member you just /who all Dawn and ask for an officer or ME, Allio. I'm usually on in some form (as I said, I have one of every class).

So really it comes down to being a mature adult, handling the situation with an officer, AND being smart enough not to judge an entire guild of 60+ people because of one or two mishaps that aren't verified or backed up with evidence (screenshots, logs, etc.).