View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Default Returning Priest

Well, in live I played a Barb Shaman, by the name of Frisch on Cazic Thule, then Ayonae Ro, and was with the guild Rabid Bunny Mafia. Returning here, by a lot of persuasion from some friends, I have decided to play something I've always wanted to be, a DE Cleric. I picked it solely based on looks, and badassism.

With that being said, I'm currently level 18, and living in Unrest, grouping. I plan on grouping most of, if not all the way, to 60. With that also being said, is there some sort of guide for leveling zones for groups, or is anyone can bless me with the knowledge of the leveling scheme. I know I can stick around Unrest into my lower 30s, but from there, guessing maybe MM, or what zones on P99 are populated, and have groups consistently?

I tried looking for a guide or a sticky, but was unable to acquire one. Thank you in advance for any info that is given, and any secrets shared. Have a pleasant day, unless you're a light skinned race! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]