Thread: An end to RMT?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenfaust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you set up a transaction with RMT'r, don't accept the money or items, report the character they are using and get them banned. Could this work? I know most likely you would lose money, or risked being banned, but I am almost considering taking one for the team here.
The real trick would be to sell a large sum to platlord, immediately move the money out of paypal, then inform the GMs so they can ban the account.

Conversely, you could buy a bunch from him, report it to the GMs then issue a chargeback through paypal and say you never received the goods. Paypal doesn't give a damn about sales of virtual items and will tell the merchant to piss off and give you your money back (most likely).

I do not endorse either of these actions nor do I claim they are without repercussions of any kind.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth