View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcinsane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bard is now level 40. I have been AOE kiting since i got selo's running in circles style. The max amount of mobs i am able to do is 20~25. At that point though things are fairly laggy. I do not die very often and i am able to compensate for the lag that i get pretty well, but its difficult.

I am just curious to those of you bards out there, how laggy are you when you are up to 25+ mobs? I am running a multicore processor and i understand there is issues with that, but I have met others my level who can't even do 5 mobs without lagging up.
Depends on the zone. 25 mobs in most ordinary zones is not an issue for me, I start to get lag around 60+ mobs I would estimate (I've never really counted). I also have a fairly awful computer, most people are able to handle more mobs without lagging. However some zones are laggier than others, like Burning Woods (possibly because of the bees' flapping animation).
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis