Thread: /petition
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 01:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd feel a little better if staff even just told us why chat is being eliminated. Is serverwide ooc going away completely? Is it because of stupid/offensive people turning away new players?

Why this sudden change?
TBH I was a little turned away at first as there was a flame war going on the moment I joined the server, but now I know that they are (semi)decent people. The players on this server have made me feel welcome, where the guide turned me away. At least the players were cool the next day, the GM (maybe it's just their job to be bad-cop) was still a dick to my friends and made me feel unwelcome— going from the Sceencaps in the other thread, it seems to be a trend.

I realize that dealing with these retards day in and day out can be frustrating, I feel for you, but don't take out your anger on people just trying to be friendly.

Shit, the reason I stayed is because I figure you were just having a bad day (GM); I'm sure you're a decent person to get the guide position— I read the app. That and I want to dominate the PK scene with my sculpted muscles and huge penis. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]