View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Im gonna keep going even though Im not sure anyone is reading any of this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[S] Brogg [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco] 9/18/2014
So I woke up early and was logged out at KC for some reason. I went in and sniped a berzerker for a ring real quick and gated to Seb. As per usual I calmed my way down to the group at NG and started scouting for named. I am getting way more familiar with Seb and generally appreciate how different it is from HS. Checked out Jail through the wall and calmed back down to Disco one. Took some time to figure out the pathing of the roamers outside the temple of Disco and killed the PH scarab in the Frenzied room. I tried to kill the Illis shaman that was spawned on disco using a dar knight, but the knight got slowed and I ended up training myself and having to gate out. This is when I realized my cap isnt charged but I thought what the hell Ill keep going. Made my way back down and calmed the disco room instead of dealing with the PH as I wasnt going to have time if something spawned anyway. Moved back into the hallway where the library is and scouted around, learned the roamers and spawns in the side rooms and moved back into what I think is Disco 2. All PHs in there but I ended up killing the two roamers and the headed back to the library. I calmed the 4 static and the roamer and found the invis doorway to the ‘safe hall’. I dont think this is actually that safe, as the roamer from library seems to agro in there as I found out later.

Anyway, I scouted the side room and up ahead and saw that Brogg was up. I was pretty timid because I didnt have my hat charged and I wasnt sure exactly how hard this dude would be. I figured what the hell and went for it. I calmed the room in the hallway and got a low level dar set up as a pet ended up killing the library roamer and bluring to reset my pet. then I calmed Broggs room starting with low -> high lvl mobs. I remember from reading Tecmos story of Brogg about the Pox scarab in the lava so i made sure he was calmed as well. Pulled Brogg with tash and rooted him around the corner from the door way in the safe hall. charm broke once early at 90% but the pet was keeping up with him. Ended up having to slow twice during the fight and I was getting ready to calm and dazzle one of the casters in the room off the hallway for a ToT if needed. while i was fucking around back there the calms wore off in broggs room and I was having trouble finding the scarab, He agroed my pet but luckily I had dazzle up so i mezzed him. at this point the pet was neck and neck with Brogg. I tossed the pet a bedlam just in case though it wasnt really needed since Brogg started running. Ended up looting the shield. and camping out the agro on the scarab and pet then gated.

Sorry hit record a little late on this one.
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RM5qw7u5E
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-20-2014 at 03:29 PM..