View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

[S] Froglok Commander [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
Headed back down to Disco. Really getting sick of going down here with all the see invis. Killed the Frenzied and ostarity PH and calmed my way back to the commander area. charmed the illis knight pather ph and sent him against the pickler room. Kind of a risky move but i wasnt in the mood to wait around. anyway the 3 mobs killed him then i made them kill each other. Fun being an enchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. a few times in here I ended up training myself and had to cap out 2 or 3 times because of crit resists and in one case a charm broke while I was in the pox room and he pulled all the mobs from between pickler and pox. ended up dying to a dot in WC. anyway got rezzed and made my way back down agaaaain. I saw a warrior type up through the wall from pox room and got back there. Commander had popped. none of the pickler mobs were up though so I just waited. ended up getting a pet from the iksar necro room in the hallway and killing one of the pickler mobs. Commander comes solo by pathing over there. Im pretty sure I wasnt fully ready so my first pet died and I had to mez Commander and get another pet. he was pretty easy though, used a bok shaman and spammed him to sit so he wouldnt cast. no charm breaks. shitty loot. 1 more in this area then its off to Chef/bar

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zejB6En_bM
Solo Kills