Thread: Exploring
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Large Bat

glad to see some interested people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . So I am going to create the guild this weekend called Explorers of Norrath. Pretty much any level and classes are free to join as the more we can get the smoother our journeys will be. It is looking like the majority of us so far will be around lvl 13, so please try to get the word out in crushbone, oasis, etc. to get some more members. If there is a higher level player who would like to try to lead groups of their level let me know and maybe I can make you an officer or something along those lines to organize some higher level runs. Send me a tell in-game anyone my bards name is Hooka.

Just to make it clear this is not going to be a hardcore and strict guild. I think we will probably run into our fair share of wipes and miscommunications especially in area we haven't been to and at the start-up. I don't want people being pricks to each other, just try to relax and enjoy it. That being said you must be good at your class and as a part of a group. I want this to workout.

Thanks, send me a tell guys the guild should be up by Saturday. Feel free to bring any alts you have as ports and invisiblity will be very helpful with some of these zones. Hit me up, Hooka.