View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever read another person write. It is illegal in virtually ALL cities to fire a gun. That just means if you start shooting in the air on 4th of July or start target practicing with anything other than a pellet rifle in your back yard you'll get a TICKET (generally) and a warning not to do it again.
Use your brain, if you have a gun and are threatened, use it for fuck's sake.
I can't believe your thought process. Jesus christ
You must not get out much if that is the "dumbest" thing you have ever read another person write.

It isnt illegal in most towns to fire a gun in your back yard. In my city for instance you can fire the gun but the bullet cannot leave your yard. Also you have to abide by the noise ordinance.

Obviously i dont post this because it would hold someone back from defending themselves but this town was different than almost all the other col. towns.

They allowed the CCW but then made the law state that you cannot use it even in self defence. Obviously exceptions can be made but I point it out because I copy and pasted it on a firearm forum i frequent. I found it interesting that the lawmakers chose to work the law like they did and though possibly others might to.

BTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use your brain, if you have a gun and are threatened, use it for fuck's sake.
I can't believe your thought process. Jesus christ

You are a moron. Ask Zimmerman how this theory worked out for him. It isnt as easy as - threatened ? Fucking shoot!
Zimmerman was having his head slammed onto concrete while it was raining out in the darkness. I imagine he felt a similiar fear when he fired his gun. Now he is up for murder.