View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Default Gnome Appreciation Thread

Friends, Norrathians, countrymen...give me your beers, and when I have drunk sufficiently, lend me your ears!

I would like to talk to you all about the greatest, awesomest, tinah-est race in all of Norrath, Gnomes.
  • Gnomes are Awesome and Cool.
  • Playing a Gnome, even at level 1, automatically grants you a permanent bonus to your Swagger.
  • Unlike the other races, who can make all kinds of Junk, only Gnomes can make Stuff and Things.
  • Gnomes have filled their capital city with all manner of Stuff and Things, because even the mightiest Ogre cannot separate a Gnome from his workbench and toolbox.
  • A Gnome's power flows from his toolbox. With his toolbox in hand, a Gnome has power over all.
  • Boomba the Big once ate a Gnome. The resulting case of indigestion kept him on a poor, unfortunate toilet in Freeport for 40 days and 40 nights. This act forever fouled the tunnels beneath Freeport, ensuring that all good individuals would forever avoid them, which is why they are a haven for evil folk today.
  • Boomba the Big still sells pickled Gnome, but only to people he doesn't like or deems stupid.
  • Gnomes have cookies. They make them out of spare parts lying around their workbenches when they are bored.
  • Don't eat Gnomish cookies, for you cannot handle them.
  • Gnomes are beyond short. They are TINAH. This automatically qualifies them as Magnificent Lil' Bastards.
As you can see, there are many reasons why we, as Norrathians, should cherish our Gnomes. Please feel free to add your own reasons, so that all may come to better appreciate the pint-sized packages of Awesome that are Gnomes.