View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Large Bat

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got it set up, but the graphics don't seem to be registering. It's just a mumble of black/pink lines and shit. I can press buttons around and get to the options though and when it says to select your video card nothing comes up.

Any idea what went wrong?

OSX 10.5.8
It's a mini mac with graphics Intel GMA 950

I know it's integrated graphics but it ran WoW, it's just not detecting the graphics or something.
Taken from WineHQ, there is something wrong with (linux+wine+eq) that I fixed related to graphics bugs... you could try this and see if it fixes it.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManage...rsion&iId=2939
Quote:
In Game Options

You must change some options in eqclient.ini in order to run the game properly. If a setting is missing, like TextureCache, just enter it into the appropriate section. If you use the default file, VertexShaders are already TRUE, but so is TextureCache which needs to be FALSE.

- You can log into any zone you have previously zoned into and also any small zone like the guild lobby. If you log into one that you have never been in before, you get fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateVertexBuffer Out of memory! (TextureCache)

- If your first toon on char select is a Drakkin, the animation is broken except for the primary and secondary weapons/shield move. If you select any other character at char select, the game crashes. (TextureCache)

- Game crashes at char select. (VertexShaders)

[Defaults]

VertexShaders=TRUE
TextureCache=FALSE