View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 08:14 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is great! Thanks for sharing information on how to set this up. Just got in and made a necromancer to start out with. No 50% pet penalty what I gather. A friendly cleric went by and gave me 20 plat and some caster items. Seems to be a great community.

The population seems to be a bit low though, more so than P1999. Will still stay on P1999 mainly, but it's cool to be able to play a legit PoP server.

A few things would be great to solve though;
- Is there anyway to cap the framerate so that mouse look won't be so slow in x-axis?
- The mouse pointer gets stuck inside the window, and I have to alt-tab to get it outside. This is just a minor annoyance, but anyone knows if it can be fixed?
I'm curious about those two issues myself actually, specifically the fps cap. On EQ PC, they have the advanced graphics options with the fps slider, but I guess it hadn't been implemented back when this server stopped receiving updates. I'm hoping there's a console command or maybe an ini change that can do it.