View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russian embassy implicates Democrats in murder of DNC leaker Seth Rich, who was murdered after exchanging 44,000 emails with wikileaks, days after Seth is named the DNC leaker by fox news.
Looks like there's a lot more evidence behind the Seth Rich murder than this Russia conspiracy theory.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lled-seth-rich

hey nice circular baby logic, but the point is that USA citizens are subjected to significantly stricter legal guidelines such as actually having to pay for liability and death insurance etc.

the problem isn't "we need more regulations" it's "our own citizens can not compete on a level playing field due to government regulations"

uh yeah actually the cutoff mark where you're forced to pay employee insurance under obamacare is well within "small business" territory and obamacare directly creates barriers for small businesses expanding, which is why none of them do anymore.

I hear this excuse a lot, from stupid people. I live in and have owned small businesses in the most liberal state in the country, where Obamacare was completely untouched by the republicans and implemented as it was "meant to be"
It's still broken and you can't blame the republicans for the northwest.

[citation needed]

cool, you did not describe Obamacare in that paragraph though.

maybe some people just aren't too keen on putting their health in the hands of the government? i never have once said the republicans have a less shitty answer (nice 2 party counter signal strawman dog) but the previous system of "nothing" was pretty undeniably.. better. especially for families and business owners.
You are in the small ignorant minority if you think "nothing" was better. Yea it's great when people with cancer can't get healthcare. But again, your game. Obama vs capitalism. You probably don't even realize I'm further away from Obama ideologically than most Republicans. I don't believe everything is working great and needs a few tweaks. That's D.C. Democrats. It's not Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and those are the more tame among the rising left.

On one hand you talk about what shitshow private insurance is (Obamacare), and on the other you have deluded idea just getting rid of the subsidies that do exist will magically make insurance affordable.

If you want to get rid of Obamacare -- I wouldn't vote Republican. I don't even see how anyone can keep straight face when pretended Republicans have ideas on healthcare at this point. It's not Democrats that will save Obamacare, its Republicans. It's what they want, regulated for profit insurance that the government subsidies. We are literally handing over billions (probably trillions now or soon) to useless for-profit insurance middlemen.

Again, you seem to think (probably due to your dualistic understanding of reality) that I don't think Republicans can help with healthcare that means I'm an ardent Obamacare supporter. I'm just looking at the best way to go from here -- and Republicans have nothing to do with it. They are completely unhelpful in addressing the problem because of their dogmatic Lockean ideological views.

Edit: look, I get it, government-ran businesses generally suck. But when it comes to stuff like taxes and insurance -- the government works fine at these kinds of tasks. Insurance isn't difficult -- it just takes a lot of capital and risk. It would be worth arguing this point more if there wasn't already plenty of evidence in other countries like Germany (private healthcare, public health insurance).
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-19-2017 at 07:47 PM..