View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Banned

Default I need ideas for funding my low level character

I just started a couple days ago and I'm currently a level 7 gnome necromancer. I have been killing yellows and reds, which means I have probably been leveling faster than normal. That might be the reason I'm getting close to level 8 with only enough platinum to buy 3 level 8 spells (they are 4 pp and some change a piece) and I was wanting 8 total (about 20-22 pp short with 3 bars of exp to go).

The only thing I can think of is start killing blues so I kill more mobs per exp gained to get some more pp. Anyone have any good ideas for raising some money at low levels. I'm fighting skeletons mostly right now for bone chips (for my pets), cloth armor and rusty weapons that I'm selling to vendors.

Any areas near steamfont that can make me some better $? I don't remember ever doing any quests but are there any that yield some pp? If I remember correctly when I started the game for the first time in 1999 I followed around a high elf wizard that was killing steamfont guards and got the fine steel weaopn/shields cause he couldn't carry them .. but unfortunately when I logged onto project 1999 he wasn't there heh.