View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah it should work. How big is your EQ install? (Right click the install folder and go to properties).

Just because the files you mentioned above are still there doesnt mean it didnt work. When i wrote the shrinker I made it get rid of huge files (mostly zone files). It is normal for bothunder_ch2.eqg to be there since its only 256kb, so i didnt bother removing it.

As far as the other 2 you mentioned. Berthoxtemple is part of Seeds of Destruction, and Blacksail is part of the Buried Sea. Neither of which are in the Titanium client. Are you using SoF client? Because that would explain why those files were't removed. Shrinker is not looking for them, it only looks for files that are in the Titanium client. So basically it did work for you, it just removed files from:

The Planes of Power (October 2002)
The Legacy of Ykesha (February 2003)
Lost Dungeons of Norrath (September 2003)
Gates of Discord (February 2004)
Omens of War (September 2004)
Dragons of Norrath (February 2005)
Depths of Darkhollow (September 2005)

and NOT from

Prophecy of Ro (February 2006)
The Serpent's Spine (September 2006)
The Buried Sea (February 2007)
Secrets of Faydwer (November 2007)

Not really sure how you have Bertox Temple zone file since that was after SoF in Seeds of Destruction (October 2008).

Either way, check if you have these 3, if not then it did work as I described above. These 3 files are nearly 100mb together (400 times bigger than that bothunder file that i kept).

dreadspire.eqg
eastkorlach
dranikcatacobmsc.eqg

PS - if I had SoF client or at least the list of files in it I could make it include the files from later expansions, but since I dont. I cant.
File size was 4.35 gb IIRC (at work atm). I use Titanium, not SoF. It seemed to remain that size even after I ran it. I'll look into it more closely when I get home [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.