View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually its the guilds seeking a slot who are responsible to inform the slot holders leadership they are interested in their piece of Sky time.

We do not raid sky weekly but always kept the slot reserved to keep necros/warriors/mages happy with epic pieces. I dont think we would have had an issue with you guys doing Sky on Thursdays so long as we could coordinate 1 Thursday each month to clear some stuff, its just the fact that no one was approached and the WIKI was ninja updated that seemed off base.

I mean you are being aggressive even in your response lol We had that spot for several years and would have gladly shared it. I suppose this will get twisted though.
Sounds very entitled that you think you can reserve a slot and not kill it. As we been been actively raiding sky for the past 30+ days on Thursday night, if you need to slide into Sky for an epic piece, let me know I may be able to work something out.

Awakened has been a guild for less than a year, so I do not see how you had that night for so long.
Last edited by getsome; 10-04-2016 at 03:43 PM..