View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 01:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize he is saying it's split up and not one camp right.
I realize you are wrong.. the GM is saying the area is one large camp.

I realize several post in the thread here now miss the entire point. The area i am naming is the name of the whole darn thread. its the entire camp of goblins in Highkeep.

I am aware of the ZEM and yes this is partly why I consider it paradise.

The issue isn't about my ability to share. The issue is about asshats that think they have a right to just barge in and start killing stuff when the camp area is already taken.

This is just one example .. LVL 60 mage comes in and slaughters place not even looting... a totally pointless act. In general it is higher level players that are coming by and sticking their nose into an area they really have no need for. AND YES i understand the principle of farming. I've played EQ for ages and playing here on 99 doesn't change the fact that once a camp is owned you have rights to that camp period and you get to say who/what can happen with it.

The point of the post was to have the GM's exact words out there so there can be no question the next time some jerk comes storming through. PUBLIC NOTIFIED. ISSUE OVER.