Thread: Funny and Cool
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is from my University! Fun fact, all the other fraternities/sororities received this leaked ListServe email the night it happened and laughed heartily, then it spread like wildfire to every major news source by noon the next day. The term "cunt punt" has been used religiously for the past week or so. I have a lot of friends in that sorority who are so pissed at the fact that their sorority's rep is currently ruined due to the ridiculous email that girl sent out. I also know plenty of people in Sig Nu who were having plenty of fun with DG and had no idea why that email was even sent out in the first place. It's starting to blow over here, but Greek Week and the week after were absolutely nuts.

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun to be a member of Greek life here at UMD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OMG that's awesome!! Can you get me a U of MD DG sweatshirt?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.