View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF wrong with people who play EQ?

The only game in world where someone can get so jealous, butthurt, and mad that they didn't win a guise in a trivia event 8 months ago that they drink themselves to a stupor and post mentally unstable gibberish for 18 pages of a thread.

I think sometimes this server should be shut down for a few weeks, just to force the people that are so extremely addicted to Everquest to take a step back and re-evaluate their lives.
I prefer the glass half-full view of it:

These stupid forums are a far, far greater mirror image of 1999 era Everquest than the server could ever hope to achieve.

I pop my head in like once every other week just to randomly click on threads like this and laugh my ass off at the rage and absurdity. It's a quicker fix than actually playing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Random aside: Ecc's Ron Burgandy escalation meme on like page 4 was absolutely perfect in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.