View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Lovely absolutely loves to run his cockflapper nonstop in beta... I havent farmed shit but a nobles robe and focus on Dontbrag, "few golem wands" and shit all over him yesterday in Innothule (thats without the ability to dispel my own pet which is still broken)... Kid literally "hooped" my pet (which i am to this day laughing my balls off) then gate poted to prevent the kill shot...

Thats neither here nor there, I've fought you/flip numerous times way back once I reached 50 with broken resists and nullifys and you got schooled (cried cause I used Bouncer Herd to my advantange in a 2v1 one time lol).."Incoming Gloat of the screenshot he 1 shotted my mage at 42 with his 50 ice comet" .....
The experienced players are hardly impressed by your cockhole flapping non-stop as most of the "good" players you wont see until release.

Darwoth is pretty much spot on.. I think Lovely fails to understand root and the point Darwoth is trying to address here... Its not the fact that it seems to be resisted and or land briefly with decent resists, its the fact that It Removes SoW "even if it lands only for .000002 seconds", giving the aggressors a huge advantage in chasing you down with melee trains etc..
Like pointed out, you can have Jboots but SoW will make a huge difference in this particular instance...
Wow another liar, you must be Darwoth buddy. I've never owned a Gate potion on beta. That's all i have to say instead of reading your bullshit. You two are so fkin pathetic. Lies lies in every post you make. I'm gonna do a Darwoth/Dontbrag.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me vs Dontbrag. He had pet up, 5 buddies with him and fully buffed. I run in with 4 spectres on me. Kill Dontbrag kill spectres and make all his buddies flee in fear after my awesome performance.

I can post some screenshots when I raped you and Cwall in a 1v2 also when you both waited on me at ZONE IN. I even zoned in knowing you two stood and waited on me with mage pet and fully buffed. I still went for it and killed Cwall and then ran off since I'm oom after that.

But really it's pretty depressing to see you guys lie in half the posts you make. I guess the truth hurt to much to share ;(