View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

It's my understanding that all of the quest mobs are on TrueSpirit, so you should get the same con from all of them. Bondl and all of the spirits have followed that trend for me. Maybe you were invis when you conned the Spirit Sentinel? If so, did you click off invis before opening trade? I don't think I did, and while it shouldn't make a difference (opening trade removes invisibility) I can't help but wonder.

After reaching amiable, I turned in my gem from the wandering spirit in WK (which probably gave a small bump in faction) and then tried turning in the book. After that failed, from my logs it looks like I repeated the Woe/Envy/Marr's Promise 7 more times to get to kindly.

After that, I repeated the step 1 turn-in to Bondl in Freeport again (I think I killed Blinde the Cutpurse in RM while farming there), turned in the gem I got from the wandering spirit, then finally turned in my completed report, and that brought me to warmly.

Farming that step isn't so bad, though. Glaron and Tabien are on a 2-hour spawn time, so just bind yourself at Glaron's spawn point. Gate back after each turn in, summon a pet, and go do something else for a while.