View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As a 'heads-up' for all the Class R guilds out there, if two guilds engage and kill a Class R target, a lockout on that mob will apply to both guilds. If you don't want the lockout to apply to your guild, don't get someone on the hate list for that target while it's being killed by another guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Totally cool with this,, but I think it leaves a lot of gray area. By you stating 'hate list', I'm assuming you are going to be automatically grab this information from the code... which makes me a tad nervous and I just want to clarify...

Some scenarios:
#1) Bobby is running through skyfire to BW. Bobby sees Talendor being killed and goes in for a closer look. Bobby gets blasted by Talendor AE. Bobby is now on hate list, and Bobby's entire guild is SOL for next 2 spawns.

#2) <more likely> 2 Guilds from Class R are *competing* for Talendor. Guild A and B get there about the same time for the pull... both have members on the hate list. Guild A gets the kill... Guild B was on the hate list, but did not help with the kill.

#3) <more likely> Bobby is running through SF and sees Guild A killing Talendor. Wants to join in on the fun action. Bobby's entire guild is now SOL for the next 2 spawns?

If this is being done through the database automatically... maybe come up with a good # to avoid these scenarios. If 5+ members from Guild A are on hate list, then Guild A has "OFFICIALLY" participated. I'd be totally cool with that and that sounds easy enough on your side ?

*Edit*: One of the main reasons I ask is because I've been approached by someone in Class-C , good friend of AG, who wants to help us out. He said he can't wait to help us with some of these kills. Is he going to get himself and his entire guild banned?

I would hate to see BDA or another Class-C guild be too scared to send 1-2 guys to help us out, and teach us some cool stuff while killing these things.

I'm actually fine with whatever the answer is, but with your statement, I would tell AG guys to not help ANYONE , EVER (which I would not like doing). And if a dragon is up in their zone, /q out immediately and dont come back for an hour.

~Phiren
Last edited by phiren; 01-13-2014 at 12:22 PM..