View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I would love to see new players doing is commit to exp zones that are less common. I've PLed friends / shared characters in a number of zones that see absolutely no traffic.

If you are being griefed by a fungi twink in MM or Unrest, then relocate. People can easily exp in WW/OT until they can get a group of level 25-35 players and hit up dalnir.

People can easily exp at giant fort in FM and move to Dalnir/Kaesora or Nurga/Droga if they are in the appropriate level range.

Just food for thought.
That would be great. However, population is still a problem. Porters are not always available.

The server seems to be growing and there are groups to be had however normally not more than 1 group for a 10 lvl range. People congregate where they expect find groups. If everyone started exping in kunark and Kunark zones, the PKs would simply move there.

Another issue is group ports arnt available till 29 and kunark till 34. Although it's feasible for grouos to all get porters over together it's simply not as efficient as having a porter in group that can fetch new group member or move the group with little to no notice.

At 30+ groups exp locations expand and PKs located in a single place arnt so much of an issue both due to the decreasing power of twinking and increasing power of naked characters. Any issues I've had, we've just immediately left guk and gone to Solb or HHP or FM. It's just harder to do a lower levels it seems like.