View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Banned

Default Nizzar take down, the grand masterminds behind it

Every day more and more people take credit for the removal of Nizzar from the box, which is pretty laughable.

Sektorss was sitting on sufficient evidence to put Nizzar away for a very long time. Unfortunately, it never occurred to him to compile everything in video format so that the staff didn't dismiss it as photo shopped receipts. Finally I sat down and listened to him, saw his evidence, and informed him all he needed to do was make a video of it all. As anyone can photoshop a receipt, but I don't think anyone would sit there and attempt to emulate the paypal website for a video ... ect.

Fast forward a few weeks, All of Nizzar's toons are banned and he is told he can't lead Nihilum anymore .... I'd say that effectively put him at 3% HP since everyone knew that Nizzar would continue to lead Nihilum, he'd get caught, and he'd be gone for good.

What now ? What could possibly be the next step? If only anyone had made a post with ideas on how to finish the job ?

oh, hi ?
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...eading+nihilum

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pussies trying to keep Nizzar around, shocker.

So thank you for taking those screenshots of the forums and guild chat, however did you come up with that ? Without sektorss' video they would have gone a long way.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

job well done.