View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Where I Will Be Spending My Time

I will be leading an Azure Guard on the TAKProject server. I don't think that Macs should ever be considered gaming devices but it is considered the Mac revival server. The server does not boast to be classic but it does have a great team leading it and an even greater community.

My understanding is that the top teir mobs are rotated by players and the rest is FFA. A great rotation/FFA model but with considerably less players on the server.

The population is considerably weaker there, however, a few of the friends I have here on P99 will be joining me in my double agent life of p99/TAKP.

Raids over there will all be scheduled and planned and therefore far easier for me to lead a guild of casuals.

I'm not moving AG like BDA moved their guild off of P99. I'd consider my transition to TAKP as more of an Azure Guard franchise than truly moving. There's a strong AG here with CSG and a new AG on that server as well. (though the name of the P99 AG will potentially change in the transition to help new leadership fulfill their new role with confidence).

If anyone happens to want to join us there you are more than welcome to, though this is not a recruitment thread. I just would love seeing old friendly faces(names) over there.

I will still be on P99 and show up to CSG raids, but my days of politicking are coming to an end very soon. The official transition will occur in a few weeks.