View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Large Bat

So, since you specifically mention your SK is wearing cloth and wielding a bronze two hander, I will assume you have little to no funds and take it from there.

First thing is first. Get a fine steel weapon. This can be acquired by kindly asking any of the high level guard campers in west freeport to part with one of the ones they loot while slaying the militia for hours on end. Don't be pushy or bothersome, just ask kindly in /tell. The worst they can say is "no", and you can move on with your day.

Secondly, spend an hour or so acquiring bone chips. At 5pp a stack to players you can outfit yourself with at least an entire set of visible leather for 2-3 stacks. This may have occured to you already as you played a necro. Don't worry about saving many bone chips for yourself. From lvl 9-18 I MIGHT have used 2 stacks summoning sk pets, but I seriously doubt it.

When you get into the inevitable orc group, save and sell all deathfist belts for 2pp each, this will help bolster your bank for your upgrade to Banded ...

... which brings me to the next point. Unless you are a fatty (i.e. ogre or troll) You probably won't have enough Str to equip bronze armor for a while. Banded is cheaper and lighter. The chest is your first priority, followed by the legs or head, then the bracers. These are your largest ac upgrades from cloth/leather.

/tell to Badtouch when i'm online will get your a spare small banded chest that I have in my bank.

Have fun.