View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a 65 Iksar Beastlord on live back when that was the level limit. Wasn't my first character either. Very badass feeling then.

Good times, but I've had my fill of playing a lizard even though it was way back then.

I chose Ogre for the simple reason of for frontal stun immunity, which I've never had. If looks were the only consideration I would have gone Barbarian.

Hmm.. just noticed the Magelo for Labido is 15 hitpoint lower than he has in game, but the intro stats and equipment all look right. Interesting.
Barbarian would have been my second suggestion after iksar, lol. Well that's the price people pay for the min/max playstyle: being ugly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had some issues like that with the magelo as well, and it was that I was overlooking something minor. Doublecheck that your gear matches up; the magelo seems to be very accurate in my experience. And good luck with your ugly shaman :P

Red99