View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Aviak

1 year ago I remember running around like a headless chicken in Gfay on my druid thinking what to do with my life. I think I was around level 10 at that time, my first character. It just so happened that Qani was recruiting around that area on his bard and got me in.
My first ever guild in P1999!
They were are a levelling guild at the time which worked out perfectly for me because I was also levelling and it was that was how my Journey began.

1 year later, here I am, now a level 60 druid running around with intentions and with multiple level 60's with epics thanks to Qani who formed this amazing guild on p1999, who likes to be known as the "Generous God". He is a Generous God because he will always put his members first before himself.
If you want a guild leader who has your back Qani is the one for you. He also brings a lot of fun and humour to raids, bringing everyone together. What he has created is not just a guild but a family.

The foundation of the guild in taking on the limited content that p1999 offers is what I believe is what makes Fires of Heaven a better experience than even the largest endgame guilds on the server.
By taking content one step at a time, not rushing it for end game pixels but by growing and progressing together, everyone is on the same page, helping each other finish epics and moving up the raid ladder always having a sense of progression.
It is very easy to just join an end game guild and before you know it you are at the top.

"There is no point in rushing end game because you will be there before you know it and you will be gone before you know it."

When you are in a progressive guild like this, suddenly everything else going on around you does not really matter, this guild is like a game itself, progressing at its own pace and going up level by level.

Fires of Heaven have come a long way from Solb where Mithril Legs were great! to present ToV. It is not too late for anyone to join Fires of Heaven, There is plenty of progression still to come in the future to make this game much more everlasting for anyone who wishes enjoy this fantastic game as long as they can, and be a part of p1999 history.

Fires of Heaven will continue to grow and Fires of Heaven will continue to burn brightly on the server as long as Sirken or Braknar does not pull the plug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] do not pull the plug guys! We are having fun and our Journey has just begun! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This guild has only been around for 1 year. There are guilds out there who have been around since the start of the server. If you plan on playing p1999 for a long time, then you should consider joining Fires of Heaven, great bunch of people with an awesome leader.

Join us and lets play p1999 together. See you in game!

PM Sowgirl for free ports in game, my younger porting days for donations are over [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

House Targaryen

Sowgirl Targaryen - 60 Druid - The first of her name of House Targaryen
Gremsta Targaryen - 60 Warrior
Chojin Targaryen - 60 Shaman
Soreka Targaryen - 60 Cleric
Skymana Targaryen - 60 Enchanter
Bardgirl Targaryen - 58 Bardgirl
Wizgirl Targaryen - 60 Wizard
Sickbastard Targayen - 60 Rogue