View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Heya

Been playing a monk lately myself and your gear is fine. I am still using cured silk at 37. I also still use the wu quivering staff.

1) buy mage or shamy summoned bags before you start to xp. These are 100 % wt reducing.

2) Warsilk woods is excellent spot for you to xp at 25. grouping Giant fort has good xp rate and chance at decent loot drops. Various 3 to 6 spawns around zone with iksar Manslayer , Pariah, and Exiles. These three type of mobs are easily single pulled through sneak pulling or feighn death. The above mentioned iksar also drop a nice steady variety of gems up to opals, Research , and very steady supply of balanced and finely crafted weapons each selling about 2platinum each.

3) if you get bored here you can try the Iksar exile camp in Swamp of no Hope near track teeth zone line. 9 exiles total. 3 spawn and 6 spawn. these are 7 min timer. These mobs have same gem and research , weapon drop rates as warsilk.

I ground level 26 to 32 in this last mentioned camp would run to fiona to sell not to hard to do.

Garue 49th Level Half Elf Warrior // Buskier 34th Level Human Cleric // Shoul Der 37 th level human monk.

32 to 37 i did sarnak fort front door and courtyard area after the gate. I have to say those sarnaks are rich lots of gems and research of them.
Last edited by Buellen; 12-18-2013 at 08:07 PM..