View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 01:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with dru/pal/rogue is -
No slows, no haste, no crack (until druid is 60 at least..) no melee buffs outside of druid STR.

The regen is nice sure but with two mana classes (dru/pal) you would probably do better with some form of mana regen and/or DPS such as enc/bard (which also provide haste/slow) over an unhasted nearly unbuffed rogue.

So, yes, a druid/paladin/rogue would..work..why are you crippling the group composition?

Do you want ports that badly? You may as well go for shamtank+rogue+druid so you can at least get some slows/haste, or a caster trio of druid/cle/enc or dru/nec/enc or something, if you want the freedom of free ports..Otherwise you could always just pay for a port.
I'd agree on all your points. I guess I was going for the ultimate casual, laid back group, that could consume the most content without relying on external help.

No slow I know, but that's counter productive to the druid damage shield.
No haste I know, but rogue has easy epic, which has a haste click, and other melee haste items are fairly easy to obtain by either camping or EC tunnel for both melees.
No mana regen I know, but druid should be medding most of the fight after ensnare, and pally should be able to sustain flash of light/stun for minimal mana. I'm sure pulling will be slower without mana regen, but again looking at lazy/casual group.

Pulls with pally lull/druid harmony should be singles, and the instant access to SoW and ports/evacs, lockpicks, ITU, and invis allows the group to travel anywhere anytime with no external resources to worry about. Just seemed like a good simple group that can enjoy and access a ton of content without worry of external help.

Obviously, not the most powerful or efficient group.