View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Default Exp camp rules, is there any other than PnP?

This enchanter came in and took my spectre camp because he said I was abviously afk too much as a wizard with no clarity. Then at a later time proceeds to pull 5 spectres and told me that he didn't train me because he was expecting me to take 1-2 of them. Never asked him to pull for me, even had him on ignore for invading my camp in the first place.

So my question is if I am suspecting anyone to be afk too much at an exp camp because they are not killing every single thing at their camp, do I have the right to go in there and wipe out all the mobs?

If the camp was shared, is there such a thing as FTE? I could have sworn that I attacked a spectre first then out of nowhere this enchanter pops in (most likely lag on my machine since i'm playing on a slow notebook with a crappy connection at that time).

I'm scratching my head here because there was a 3rd person that came to camp spectres and this enchanter insisted that he leave.

If you know of rules on this server pertaining to this issue please link. I will look around also.