Thread: EQEmuLauncher
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey i love you program but there is only one thing I would like to request so I can actually use it to launch eq. On my multicore system I have to make a custom shortcut that launches eq by opening a dos window and setting the cpu affinity before the program opens. Would it be possible to have your launcher access this shortcut to launch the game rather then having to find the exe itself in a folder.
there is a checkbox for running EQ with only 1 cpu in the options, this only works if you set the "eqgame.exe" as EQ Exe path though..
you can also just set any shortcut to the eq exe path, so either you let EQEmuLauncher handle the 1 CPU stuff, or you use the shortcut, its up to you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaVeDK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My only feedback is this: Thank you for this handy tool, and good job!
thanks alot, glad u enjoy it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Last edited by Zordana; 07-05-2010 at 04:14 PM..