View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, some people will luck out with drops off roamers I think, but I'll put money on the cave being handed off for at least a few weeks if not longer. They'll be a hot commodity, since they wont drop after ~6 months on the timeline, depending how closely we follow it.. and they'll sell for a silly price no doubt.

I hope I'm wrong, everyone loves Zomm clickies.

Edit to Add: Item I'm most looking forward to is Neriad Shawl. Spent several weekends camping it on Live and never managed to get it for the Bard, and it was the only illusion item I was missing besides Gnomeling mask. Less exciting clicky for an Enchanter but killer stats. Equally likely to be perma-camped because of Wavecrasher.
Well, if the cave stays perma-locked down by 1 guild then it'll be funny as they one by one get banned for two-boxing cause theres no way in hell any raiding guilds are going to skip out on the first 6 months of raiding just to cockblock everyone else from holgresh beads.

The more likely scenario is it will be the people who perma-camp jboots, so they can sell the beads TO the raiders.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth