View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm Maybe raid interference ? but I am asking myself why I take time to answer you..
RnF is a place for people to call each other 'faggots' and express their enthusiasm of scuba. You're clearly a bandwagon half-wit that has no idea what is actually going on in the past CT encounter. Objectively, you can look at the logs for the encounter and see that Imba put a single mallet charge into CT at the exact same second as Domjot took aggro. Since player logs only round to the nearest second, we can assume that Imba and Domjot were, at max, half a second from getting FTE -- Domjot just happened to win. You cannot possibly express such timing as malicious intent, unless you're just out to blindly crucify, which I assure myself you are.

TMO had no intention of engaging CT when Domjot took aggro. Imba had a single mallet into CT and did not have low HP aggro. There are no logs from any TMO player that show evidence that their players tried to draw aggro from Imba (which could have simply been achieved by 2 mallet charges).

Any engage, as it should be second nature to most tanks, suggests that you'd blow a full mallet into any target -- TMO never did this?

Why? There was intention of an engage.