View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Oh well, TAKP has certainly moved on since A & H left to make their server. If population numbers are an issue for you, then don't play there. Honestly the "Numbers" aren't really an issue for the large majority of the server. It just seems like a talking point for those that would, to take a jab at the server and growing community, so if it sways you one way or the other, oh well. There were just under 100 in alliance when i logged on yesterday. There's plenty to do, and plenty of people to interact with, at various times. And lots of room for growth. The content is somewhat limited atm anyways. This server will grow and grow and be around for years to come. - If you are looking for a change you might like the perspective you get which is so different from many other servers. TAKP isn't going to be everyones cup of Tea, just like p99 isn't everyone's cup of tea. And AK/EQMAC wasn't everyone's cup of tea! But it's a good server with friendly people, and allot of people putting time and work in to it. it's more or less drama free at this point, and there are allot of people working hard on all levels to make it an awesome throwback to EQMac aka Al'Kabor. I would encourage anyone to pop over to takproject.net and check it out. If you have any questions specific to TAKP feel free to PM me and i'll do my best to answer them, or you can send me a tell in game.
Oiwon
Last edited by nagmarr; 04-02-2015 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: punctuation