View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am level 56. I have never charmed. I know that's not good. I want to learn to charm and do it til 60.

Hoping someone can share the spell lineup for charming and a list of locations and any tips. I have been saving up for Goblin ring. Many people recommend having one.

I have heard Bear Pits recommended a lot but seems very tricky to get there. I saw a video where a guy had to jump down, then bind, then gate out. Seems like you get get in a Permadeath situation if you don't know what you're doing. (That's me).

Please discuss and any other help on Druid 56-60 solo locations/strategy is appreciated.
Bear pits are best. Not hard. Fall down bind and port. Or cap out if you’re scared. Basically hug right past igs then turn left up the ramp and drop down by the terror. There’s a bind spot by wall. there’s videos out there to help. Takes a minimal amount of effort overall for huge xp gains. Chardok is better for duo/group situations. Gluck