View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 extra regen per tick will help lighten the load for your healer. You're improving group quality of life by wearing the ceremonial iksar chestplate. If you plan on being the main tank in pickup leveling groups. You didn't go wrong with buying it. Also it will help your downtime.
Just to be clear on my position regarding a regen bp, I never said regen was bad and not helpful. I have a fungi I float around on my toons that can use it, and yes it's awesome. Honestly I don't think an iksar regen bp is worth 9-10k but w/e.

My point was not that regen is bad, my point was that when he has limited funds it might be more prudent to spend his plats on the totality of his slots not just the chest slot with a ceremonial iksar bp which truly isn't that great.

Is the iksar bp Helpful? Sure it doesn't hurt. Awesome and makes it so healers never have to heal you when you tank? No.

Like Jimjam mentioned above bind wound can be used even in combat, and I just found it hard to work on BW when I had a fungi on, and instead enjoyed using a regular BP while leveling my warrs.

In groups, you don't need regen bp as a warrior, especially if you are rocking 5ac wrists and empty slots in other areas. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Vexenu, 5 regen is insanely powerful? Maybe on a toon that is lvl 1-20. I don't suspect he is going to be 1-20 for very long so I just have a hard time justifying buying a iksar bp unless you got more than 20k total. I just don't view 5 hp regen as "insanely powerful", guess we have different ideas on what is "insanely powerful." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Lhancelot; 12-04-2016 at 03:55 PM..