View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Doubt it's a chemical imbalance. Didn't think about this while I actually had employment.

I do feel bad for those that actually have good lives that do such things. Those are the ones that probably could have used some sort of pills to balance out their brains.

Life can be beautiful. But try to tell it to the homeless starving in the streets and the children in 3rd world countries who don't experience a soft bed, comforting clothing, and a supple meal to feed themselves.

I can be thankful for at least those things that I did earn on my own. Is that where the frustrations spawn from that make of the essence of the average P99 mentality? Is it the fact that without the privileged lives, you realize that you wouldn't make it on your own either? Probably.

I forgive all of your misguided frustrations though. I can still love you even though I'm incredibly jealous of your lives.

Sometimes I think about how many rooms that are not being used in your big houses that could be helping others that need it. Even a extra large closet that could be used as a room for someone who has nothing. I even have or had a friend that lives in a big house with giant rooms that just sit there collecting dust.

I think someone once posted how there are more empty homes in America than there are homeless in the street. That's astonishing and quite sad.

I noticed recently that peoples pets eat better than human beings sometimes. Have you seen the variety in the stores? Damn, I wish I was a cat being cuddled by a fat woman.