View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Banned

posting pictures of atf raid bait on a message board full of retards half of whom are hippy shitbags that disagree with you owning weapons at all is not a very good idea, and saying you have an "auto license" (which isn't even the proper nomenclature, so your clearly full of shit) does not insulate you, there are folks paid to do nothing but comb the internet for posts just like these, you are fucking up.

the ar with no stock is legal as it is a "pistol" with that short of a barrel, the potential issue (as long as that m4 barrel on the bottom is legal length) comes with you posting the lower next to it as some asshole could consider it constructive posession since it does not have an upper on it.

furthermore you dont need an "auto license" (class 3 paperwork or class 2 manufacturers) since it doesnt appear that you have any extra holes in the given locations unless your using a dias so all you need from those pictures to be legal is an aow or sbr license.

hard to tell but the hk looks like it is select fire, so i guess your "auto license" is for that, my own auto license is for my camaro.