View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The problem with red is that you'll be XPing, and some asshole will come along and kill you. That, very simply, is not fun, and I'm sure it's a huge part of why people try the server and leave. We're playing a game, and the point of playing a game is to have fun.
The mindset is all wrong though loramin. You're trying to avoid the full pvp experience by only trying to pve.

If you zone into say.... Mistmoore, and you see someone there on half health sat down not giving any shits about where they are - you don't have to pvp them, but you need to be aware that its possible.

You can kill them, take their coin and leave... or stay, let them loot their corpse, and they'll leave and go somewhere else or camp out.

The "pvp happened to me, I don't like it" mentality needs some work - you should be initiating pvp as well...and the first fight you win is as good as any dragon kill or epic quest completion in terms of the rush (especially if it was close).

...and trust me, you'll want it again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Make pals, know your enemies... and learn the right strategies. It's the same game you always loved, but its a whole new game at the same time <3