Thread: Hello, P99
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Default Hello, P99

Rile here, Xegony monk who quit after OoW, moved to WoW, and quit that after Cataclysm, which looks to be the WoW equivalent of PoP--in other words, the last expansion where the game will successfully coast on the momentum of better expansions. New name is Ryba.

When I heard there was an EQ classic server that had the critical mass population to actually be fun, I got Win7 and EQ Titanium just to try it out. While that was happening I lurked these boards and noticed that there is an unusually large amount of retarded internet drama for what I had thought was gonna be a small population with the average age pushing 30.

So I am a little concerned about investing time into a character here. It would be awesome to be on the front line of raiding for the Velious release, but a lot of what I'm reading here makes the end game sound miserable. If I put the time into this game to play at a high level, I want to be killing dragons when I get there, not farming FBSS.

tl;dr -- Is P99 politically stable enough for a new player to enjoy/is it going to implode before I can level up? Also, lvl 5 monk LFG in FoB.