View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starting petition to end the gay rotation rule......bring back real classic EQ, not this carebear form of EQ. Might as well play EZ Server.

Project 1999 EZ Server , should be the name of blue, if your a vagina and don't like competition cause your nuts never droped, this is the server for you.
This quote is also relevant so copying my post I worked so hard on from other thread:

Class C in a nutshell. Thug life.

The Mystical Order
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Inglourious Basterds

Class R below.

Doesn't take themselves too seriously, doesn't consider themselves tough as shit, but still likes to have a good time. Came back to experience EQ and have fun...not concerned with competing or proving anything. Views anything that gets in the way of this mindset as a nuisance.

The image you are promoting by claiming you really want to compete but not really going balls to the wall in competition other than snagging Class R mobs.

Now if you attempt a Class C mob or a FFA mob, the image above might change. Heck, I'd be impressed just if you were trying to snag one of these mobs. You could become something like this.
Maybe a bit too arrogant and probably need a better PR person.

But you'd still be a gay fish.