View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrei you sound like a fucking whiny bitch man.

Ohh what a big man you are! Here, let me buy you a pack of gum - I'll show you how to chew it.

If you're really pleased with yourself for beating out the likes of Transcendence here pre-Kunark, you need to get a fucking clue. Also, I don't know if you were paying attention or not, but your old pals demonstrated every bit as much of a "zerg force" as we did/do for a long period of time multiple times. IB had the server basically locked down already when they merged with Darkwind to form the superzerg TR. I suggest you check your facts, buddy, and think about the relevance before you start getting all proud yourself for locking down the server pre-Kunark when the server population was 150.
I'm not the one making retarded threads here. Weren't you in transcendance pre kunark? I never denied Ib went full retard like the rest of you fucks here when it became clear that's how raids were going to roll. I said don't group the original core with the zergified version of it. As for being proud, there's nothing to be proud of achieving stuff 12 years after the game came out on an emu server no less. That said doing shit with less than 70 people's gotta count for something when your retard guildmate was the one who started the chest thumping right?

How many guilds did you hop bro before you got there? Glad you can buy me a pack of gum.