View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Kobold

Thanks for the great feedback, everyone. Kudos to those of you who recommended SKs; while I respect them, I do not want to play one. Just a personal preference.

I should clarify that I listed my likes/dislikes in order of importance. I play when my children are asleep, and I only ever need to AFK for 20-30 seconds to replace a pacifier. Playing an unforgiving game like Everquest while my children are awake is probably irresponsible parenting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Based on the feedback from the first day of the poll and Boombha's post (thanks!), I made a HE paladin and a DE enchanter. Paladin gives me tanking/healing/uniqueness and enchanter gives me action/desirability/usefulness. I made a high-elf paladin in tribute to a guy I work with IRL who played a high-elf paladin on live and was in the same guild as Fansy the Bard. Check him out for some LOLs if you haven't heard of him. Also: sorry dwarves, I don't like being short.

Please keep the feedback and poll votes coming. I always enjoy reading well thought-out posts about classes and their abilities and you might convince me to play something else!
Last edited by Anesthia; 03-03-2012 at 12:19 PM..