View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read the new journal on chanter soloing in HS.. I don't think a strategy is addressed to avoid this situation. Is it just all luck? I can play perfect, get a crit resist and eat 2 HT's and LOADING.. PLEASE WAIT..
There is some luck to playing an enchanter. Your job is to take the proper steps to minimize the negative impact that bad luck will have on you when it inevitably does show up. Stuff like only zoning into HS with bedlam and rune and IVU up and immediately running to north stairs when you zone in, or only trying to lull a larger spawn of HTers with bedlam and rune and a pet charmed ready to intercept some of the enemies when they come, or spawning low-level trash around a named spawn so you can lull it more quickly and safely, or keeping backup gear/reagents in your bank for CRing, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never thought to try that. AOE mez off the pet. My issue was AOE mez not reaching the mobs in the 4 corners of the room.

Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

iruinedyourday.. awesome idea for keying
You definitely need to skim through the top 5-10 pages of this section of the forums and read every thread that talks about enchanters. I'm pretty sure I've unloaded 95% of my enchanter soloing HS knowledge in these forums at least once, and many others give tips and tricks also.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 09-16-2014 at 06:46 AM..